Re: [Question #232097]: TCP

regulararmy is still having a problem:
         I enter the webpage :http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~didier-barvaux/+junk/rohc-tcp/revision/595?start_revid=595, I click the "download tarball", After download the RAR packet “~didier-barvaux_+junk_rohc-tcp-r595.tgz”,However, there are two questions:
        firstly, I download it three times,  After download, somtimes its size is 11M, somtimes its size is 40M, sometimes size is  61M, why?
        secondly, when I decompressed it, it always can not be successful, always give Tips: "../../inputs/ipv6/udp "not exist, and then give a lot of error tips. why is it? it it normal and right?