Re: android compilation

Hello,

> Not much improvement
> checking build system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
> checking host system type... Invalid configuration
> `arm-linux-androideabi': system `androideabi' not recognized
> configure: error: /bin/sh ./config.sub arm-linux-androideabi failed
> ***** CLEANING **** make: *** No rule to make target `clean'.  Stop.
> ***** BUILDING ****
> make: *** No rule to make target `all'.  Stop.

The config.sub should be fine in the tarball. You probably run the
autogen.sh script at least one with old autotools.

What is your Linux distribution and its version?

Then, please send me the output of the following commands in a new
directory:

  $ tar xjf rohc-1.6.0.tar.bz2
  $ cd rohc-1.6.0/
  $ sh ./config.sub --version