Re: [Question #233262]: can rohc run in fedora? how to get rohc-tcp src?

Didier Barvaux proposed the following answer:
Hello,

>   I want to know can rohc-1.6.0.tar.bz2 run in fedora8?

Do you mean Fedora 8 (released in 2007) or Fedora 18 (released this
year) ? On Fedora 8, it probably runs but I never tested (and cannot
test). On Fedora 18, it runs fine.

> others: I want to get rohc-tcp source code, how can I get it?

The TCP profile is located in the main development branch. Follow the
instructions from http://rohc-lib.org/wiki/doku.php?id=library-
hacking#get_source_code_with_bazaar