ROHC and IpSec

I'm working with trying to characterize the benefits of ROHC with IpSec.

One thing I learned is that most IpSec algorithms must pad the payload that they encrypt so that it lies on a 16 byte block size.  This has interesting ramifications with ROHC, one of which is that I can only attain reductions in packet size in discrete 16 byte multiples.

One important thing I need to determine is what is the maximum compression I can achieve on just the UDP and RTP portion of the packet?  I'm assuming the IP portion will remain uncompressed because I must maintain an IP header in order for IpSec to function.