Re: [Question #233262]: can rohc run in fedora? how to get rohc-tcp src?

sleepswallow is still having a problem:
hello:

There are 2 different kernel modules:
 - rohc.ko that exports the ROHC library in kernel space,
 - rohc_test.ko that provides an example of use of the functions exported by rohc.ko.
    I want to konw where are the two files of rohc.ko and rohc_test.ko ?

 next :
    I  want to compile the example/simple_rohc_program.c file  in fedora18 because of enabling examples of configure file.

   one way:  $ gcc -o simple_rohc_program -g -Wall $(pkg-config rohc --libs) simple_rohc_program.c
    this is the error:
       bash: pkg_config: command not found
     simple_rohc_program,c:35:51: fatal error: config.h no such file or directory.

   another: I use
   $ gcc -o simple_rohc_program -g -Wall -lrohc_common -lrohc_comp -lrohc_decomp -lm simple_rohc_program.c
  error:
    simple_rohc_program.c :35:51: fatal error: config.h no such file or directory.
  then I find config.h in the main directory, I copy it to example, use the command again:
    $ gcc -o simple_rohc_program -g -Wall -lrohc_common -lrohc_comp -lrohc_decomp -lm simple_rohc_program.c
   no error , use the command:
    $ ./simple_rohc_program
  error while loading shared libraries: librohc-common.so.0:cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.
   I want to get help for you.  thanks!
   Regards,
   sleepswallow