Re: [Question #233262]: can rohc run in fedora? how to get rohc-tcp src?

sleepswallow is still having a problem:
hello Didier:
    Thanks for your help!
    The qustions of  *.ko files and . /examples/simple_rohc_program are resloved!

    But I am  faced with some new qustions, I want to get help from you!

   first question:  I  install the libpcap, there is error:
                   pcap-ring.h:35:29: fatal error: asm/cpufeature.h no such file or directory
                  compilation terminated.

            then I used the "find" command to find  cpufeature.h .
                    $ find /usr/ -name cpufeature.h
                    $  usr/src/kernels/3.6.3-3.fc18.i686.PAE/arch/x86/include/asm/cpufeature.h
             I  puzzled the cpufeature.h is existed but not find it , why?  how to solve it ?

second question:
          what is  the app/fuzzer.c function? main/test are many test examples,  how to use it, check and  analyze results.

third:   If I want to program the testing code , how to add it to
configure or makefile file and automake it run?

last :   what are the configure  and autogen.sh  difference?

 thanks~

  Regards,
 sleepswallow