Re: [Question #233909]: about feedback - rohc_feedback_flush()

Friedrich gave more information on the question:
I don't have the full algo ready in mind yet, but the main thing is to
have a balance between piggyback feedback (efficient) and standalone
feedback (effective).

Check if there is a feedback packet to send,
     if true,
          Wait N cycles,
                if there is piggyback available during the N cycles, go with piggyback;
                if there is no piggyback available during the N cycles, send standalone feedback at N.
     if false,
         Do not call rohc_feedback_flush().

N is configurable.
Therefore, I need to know how check such conditions as
"if there is a feedback packet to send"
" if there is piggyback available"

Thanks,
Friedrich