Re: [Question #233262]: can rohc run in fedora? how to get rohc-tcp src?

sleepswallow is still having a problem:
hello Didier:
      I  great need to get some helps from  you even though building libpcap is out of topic for this mailing list:) thank you very much!
     I find there existed  RPM packages, I use " rpm -qa libpcap" and find libpcap-1.3.0.i686 installesd  my fedora18, but I can't find the pcap.h so on,   then I use the --with-libpcap-*options when ./configure --enable-rohc-tests, the error is the same " error: libpcap library/headers not found".
     I want to know can I  download the other libpcap version of *.rpm to reinstall my fedora18?
   another: is  libcap-dev package needed to install on fedora18?

  last:    I ask some questions on the libpcap/tcpdump mailing list, for the present no response,but my assignment is urgent ,so I want to get some help from you^_^
   thanks~~

   Regards,
  sleepswallow