Re: [Question #233262]: can rohc run in fedora? how to get rohc-tcp src?

sleepswallow is still having a problem:
hello Dider:
          thank you first:)
         test binaries is build ok. I run ./ *.sh file of the test or directory,  most  are run fine ,and echo $? is 0. but there exist several unusual. for example:
  $  ./test/functional/feedback-ring/test-feedback-ring.sh verbose
   run test without valgrind.
  [ERROR] [rohc-comp.c:2332 rohc-comp-piggyback-feedback()] no place in buffer for feedback data test run without valgrind(exit code 0)

  then
  $ echo $?
 0
I want to know the above display is wrong? how to modify it to fine ?

another:
   I  use $ rpm -q rohc
  package rohc is not installed.
why display rohc is not installed?