Re: [Question #234822]: How to run and execute the rohc sources

Rockzstar is still having a problem:
In the test_non_regression, I have noticed option -o which will save in the file. and -c compare the rohc packet with generated packet.
   Then what is the option for compressing and what is option for decompressing. I mean,

 for compressing:-
     $ ./test/non_regression/test_non_regression \
     -o compress.pcap \
     ./test/non_regression/inputs/ipv4/udp/rtp/voip/source.pcap

for decompressing:-
     $ ./test/non_regression/test_non_regression \
     -o decompress.pcap compress.pcap

for comparing:-
   $ ./test/non_regression/test_non_regression \
   -c decompress.pcap  \
./test/non_regression/inputs/ipv4/udp/rtp/voip/source.pcap

Is this correct? I u notice i didn't mentioned smallcid or largecid. Can
u tell me what is that?