Re: [Question #241258]: ASs for the versions

Didier Barvaux proposed the following answer:
Hello,

> the version iprohc-0.7.1.tar.gz appeared in the rohc launchpad,
> what is it?

The iprohc-x.y.z.tar.gz are related to the IP/ROHC tunnel, a tunnel application based on the ROHC library:
http://rohc-lib.org/wiki/doku.php#ip_rohc_tunnel

> when can we see the rohc-1.7.0 incluing TCP profile,I am looking
forward it.

When it will be ready ;-)  Some important items (the python binding and
some small parts of the new library API) are not fully completed. I hope
to make the release in February 2014.