[Question #241545]: about the feedback packet

New question #241545 on rohc:

hello Didier:
        Happy new year!
       I am back and want to get some help,thanks ~~

      Using the Omode to test node A sending data to node B,when the B down and resarting, then A's compression and B's decompression are not synchronous,so B need to send feedback to A,but  B is no date to send A, but the feedback is piggbacking to the compression, as a  reslut the feedback of B can not send to A, and the data packet is not decomped in B only when A's changes_to _IR is true   . now I want to know  you has resolved this question or not , or I how to modify the code simply ?

    thank Didier very much~~

Regards,
sleepswallow