Re: [Question #242134]: ROHC library and qualnet/exata simulators?

Summary changed to:
ROHC library and qualnet/exata simulators?

Description changed to:
I am working on Robust Header Compression Mechanism. I would like to implement it on some simulator . Please kindly help me which will be the best simulator for ROHC implementation. And how to start using that. Can I use ROHC in Qualnet or Exata simu
I have gone through the literature survey and and studied ROHC in details.