Re: [Question #242135]: Can I use ROHC Library in my Exata/Qualnet Simulator

Didier Barvaux proposed the following answer:
Hello,

I don't know the qualnet or exata simulators, so I'm afraid that I
cannot give you advices on simulator choice. You can probably integrate
the ROHC library in one those simulators if you can create a simulator
"module" that links with an external, dynamic C library. Beside the
technical work, don't forget to check whether the simulator and the ROHC
licenses are compatibles.

Some links that may interest/help you:
 - tutorial to use the ROHC library: http://rohc-lib.org/wiki/doku.php?id=library-first-application
 - documentation of the API of the ROHC library: http://rohc-lib.org/wiki/doku.php?id=library-first-application