Re: [Question #242134]: ROHC library and qualnet/exata simulators?

Didier Barvaux posted a new comment:
Hello,

> I am a research scholar working in the field of Robust header compression.
> The library files of ROHC is available on internet but I dont know from
> where to start with.

You may start with the following steps:
1/ install the ROHC library:
     http://rohc-lib.org/wiki/doku.php?id=library-install
2/ test the ROHC library with some of the small applications that comes with the library:
     http://rohc-lib.org/support/wiki/doku.php#applications
3/ create your own small application that uses the ROHC library to compress/decompress some of your packets:
     http://rohc-lib.org/presentation/getting-started/
     http://rohc-lib.org/wiki/doku.php?id=library-first-application

If you have questions, check:
 - the Launchpad answers: https://answers.launchpad.net/rohc

If you didn't find your answer(s), ask it/them on the mailing list: