Re: Problem Regarding ROHC Implementation

Hello,

Please, don't send your questions directly to me. Prefer sending them to
the project's mailing list. Learn more here:

Please find my answers to your questions below.

> On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 15:00:47 +0530,
> Dipti Chauhan <diptichauhan09@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Dear Sir
> I have gone through all the literature of ROHC. I have seen your site
> http://rohc-lib.org/doc/rohc-doc-1.6.1/index.html. I am working with
> ubuntu Operating system. In this site there are many files and API
> related to compressor & Decompressor. Kindly help me how to use these
> files in our code. whether we need to use it some where in our
> Operating system. please provide the installation details . I will be
> grateful to you..

You may start with the following steps:

1/ install the ROHC library:
   http://rohc-lib.org/wiki/doku.php?id=library-install

2/ test the ROHC library with some of the small applications that comes
   with the library:
   http://rohc-lib.org/support/wiki/doku.php#applications

3/ create your own small application that uses the ROHC library to
   compress/decompress some of your packets:
   http://rohc-lib.org/presentation/getting-started/
   http://rohc-lib.org/wiki/doku.php?id=library-first-application

4/ enhance your small application by adding new features thanks to the
   library API:
   http://rohc-lib.org/support/documentation/#library-api

If needed, send your questions to the mailing list.