[Question #244581]: about the feedback packet direction

New question #244581 on rohc:

hello Didier:

     I build the rohc  test scenario using O mode : three nodes  A -B-C. if A send data1 to B ,and B send data2 to C, if the B down and resarting,   I discovery data2 piggybacking  the feedback packet1 of data1 to C . but the  feedback  packet1  in fact is B to A, so A and B are not synchronous and data1 are not  decompressed.

    I want to know  you also meet this question or not, and how to resolve this question.

    thank Didier very much~~

    Regards,
    sleepswallow