Re: [Question #243652]: About the feedback channel

regulararmy is still having a problem:
      sorry, maybe my question  is not clearly elaborated.However, Now my real question is :  the "bidirectional links" or "unidirectional links" you said above is the actual physical channels, or the virtual channel??
     "On undirectional links that are associated with a return link (undirectional or bidirectional)",I can not understand that sentence clearly, How can a undirectional  link can be associated with a return link , if so,then it should be called bidirectional link?  and if so, How can we distinguish  the undirectional link and bidirectional  link?
        Thank you very much.