[Question #247624]: a question about using tcp+IPv6 Compression

New question #247624 on rohc:

Hello Didier:

           I am back to  ask for some help from you , thanks first!

          I build the rohc test scenario using O mode and TCP+IPv6 profile :  two nodes(A and B), then using Xlight ftp software to transmit a file from A to B, I discovery if the file size is less than 24kbytes(approximately), the file success from A to B; if the file size is more than 24kbytes ,transmits  some packets then be transmission state a long long time ,in fact the file is not succeed from A to B.

       I want to know you  meet this question or not, and how to resolve this question.

    thank Didier very much~~

    Regards,
    sleepswallow