Crash with TCP profile (Was: Fw: Possible bug in lp:rohc branch)

Hi Idilio,

As a foreword, please note that I forwarded your email to the project's
mailing list. This is the place to discuss about the ROHC library.
You'll be able to send email to the list after you subscribed :
http://launchpad.net/~rohc/+join

Now, back to the problem you reported :)

You're right about the problem, the ROHC library crashes with the sample
capture you sent me. Thank you for the report!

The TCP profile handles unknown TCP option in a different manner than
other options. The code that handles those unknown options was wrong. I
fixed it. I added a non-regression test to avoid the problem to come
back later.

It made me think about 2 other cases:
 * 8 or more different TCP options,
 * 40 1-byte TCP options.

The 2 cases caused compression or decompression failures. I fixed them
too. I added two non-regression tests to avoid the problem to come back
later.

If you want to test with the fixes, you may try the main branch at
revision 1082 or later.