Re: [Question #247624]: a question about using tcp+IPv6 Compression

Didier Barvaux requested more information:
Hello,

The TCP profile is not as robust as the other profiles. So, you were
probably hit by a bug in the TCP profile.

Several people reported problems with the TCP profile in the last few
weeks. In consequence, I made 26 changes on the TCP profile during the
last month. So, please test again with latest sources (revision 1085 or
later) and tell me if you still encounter problems.

If you still get the problem, if possible, please provide me a network
capture of the traffic that caused the problem. I solve problems much
much quicker when there is a reproducible test case.