Question about iprohc-0.7.1 install

Hello, not sure if this is the right place to ask but here goes. I am
trying to install iprohc-0.7.1 on a VM (Linux ubuntu-vm 3.13.0-32-generic
#57-Ubuntu SMP Tue Jul 15 03:51:12 UTC 2014 i686 i686 i686 GNU/Linux)

I'm getting an error related to libnetlink. It looks like the
common/CMakeLists.txt file is referring to "/usr/include/libnetlink.h". On
this ubuntu version, the file appears to have changed to
"/usr/include/netlink/netlink.h". I believe the library name may also be
different.

nick@ubuntu-vm:/lib$ find -name *libnl*
./i386-linux-gnu/libnl-genl-3.so.200.16.1
./i386-linux-gnu/libnl-3.so.200.16.1
./i386-linux-gnu/libnl-3.so.200
./i386-linux-gnu/libnl-genl-3.so.200

By changing the names in the cmake file I can run the cmake command, but
make still fails where common/tun_helpers.c does #include <libnetlink.h>

If I change it to #include </netlink/netlink.h>, then there are a bunch of
errors.

I think this is an issue with cmake not linking the library correctly
because the name seems to have changed, but I don't know how to fix it.
Also, I am not knowledgeable about all this so I appreciate any pointers to
steer me in the right direction.

-Nick Wernicke

Follow ups