[Question #255580]: Compression of IP packet in Linux and Decompress in window

New question #255580 on rohc:

Good Evening Sir/Madam

we are using same linux library in window also , when we compress and decompress of IP packet either in linux or window both are successful. But when we try compress in Linux and decompress in window or reverse also that time it's not successful it's showing that decompress failed due to Bad CRC OR malformed Packet.

So my question is that can we used like that compress on window and decompress on linux or reverse case also , if so any thing need to be modified.

Please reply me as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Saurabh Aggarwal