Re: [Question #255580]: Compression of IP packet in Linux and Decompress in window

Description changed to:
Good Evening Sir/Madam

we are using same linux library in window also , when we compress and
decompress of IP packet either in linux or window both are successful.
But when we try compress in Linux and decompress in window or reverse
also that time it's not successful it's showing that decompress failed
due to Bad CRC or malformed Packet. we had checked packet is not
malformed.

So my question is that can we used like that compress on window and
decompress on linux or reverse case also , if so any thing need to be
modified.

Please reply me as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards,
Saurabh Aggarwal