Re: [Question #262231]: Windows DLL

Didier Barvaux requested more information:
Hello,

I've no experience with Visual Studio, so I cannot help you. Maybe
someone else on the list could. Does is happen also with the compressor
DLL? What is the error you encounter when charging the decompressor DLL?
Did you try with the new DLL that includes old
common/compressor/decompressor DLLs into one single DLL?

In the meanwhile, did you try with either MinGW or Cygwin? I know for sure that they work. I test them at regular interval of time. See the installation instructions on the wiki:
 - mingw: https://rohc-lib.org/wiki/doku.php?id=library-install-sources#cross-compilation_for_microsoft_windows_on_unix-like_systems
 - cygwin: https://rohc-lib.org/wiki/doku.php?id=library-install-sources#build_for_microsoft_windows_with_cygwin