Re: [Question #263216]: Compressor/Decompressor Profile

Didier Barvaux proposed the following answer:
Hello,

> Is it possible to enable all profile for the compressor and decompressor ?
> For that I have only to use the function rohc_(de)com_(dis)enable_profile() ?
> Anything else ?

Yes, those functions are the ones to use. There is no way to enable all
profiles at once yet. It looks a good idea. I'll add something in this
way.

> Is there no incompatibility between profile IP and UDP for example ?
Or between others ?

No incompatibility. All profiles can be enabled at once. Note that as of
1.7.x versions the TCP profile is currently in beta status, don't enable
it in production or be prepared to (de)compression failures and crashes.