Overrun packets using rochtunnel application

Hi Didier,

I'm using the rohctunnel application between two machines directly
connected via fastethernet cards.
I started the rohctunnel in both machines, tested it using pings and
everything works fine.
The problem appears when I tested with iperf. When I use rates above 100
kbps the "TX overruns" counter of the rohc0 interface (of the client
machine) increase in a high rate.
This problem also happens when I made a test using VoIP traffic. When I
tried to use rohctunnel with more than 3 calls (G.729), I had this overrun
problem and a degradation in my call statistics (jitter, packet loss...).
Do you know what could be wrong? Could it be a bug?

I'm using version 1.6.1 of rohc library and configured rohctunnel using
these steps:https://rohc-lib.org/wiki/doku.php?id=rohc-tunnel

I made the testes using ethernet and UDP rohctunnels. The same problem
appears in both cases.
Thanks in advance,
Edvar

Follow ups