Re: IPROHC certificate cannot be verified

Hi Didier,
Thank you for your time and suggestions. I created certificates as you
mentioned and they are being accepted now.

It seems, I am facing  one more issue like iprohc_client is not connecting
to iprohc_server. I am testing between two public IP addresses.

I have attached the server and client logs. Client is writing too many
messages(around 288 MB) and not connecting to server. I have tested with
both versions  iprohc-main and iprohc-0.7.1 and observing the same issues.

I used commands to start server and client respectively.

iprohc_server -b eth0 &
iprohc_client -r <PUBLIC IP> --port 3126 -i tun_ipip -b eth0 -P
/etc/pki/CA/certs/IpRohcClient1/client1.p12

Please suggest me further.

Thanks,
Kimo