Re: [Question #403402]: Compress VoIP with ROHC

Didier Barvaux posted a new comment:
Hello again,

> Hi, i have got this issue when i try command :cmake CMakeLists.txt
> -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr
> [...]
> -- Could NOT find PkgConfig (missing:  PKG_CONFIG_EXECUTABLE)

The error message is quite clear. The pkg-config tool was not found. On
Ubuntu or Debian, run "apt-get install pkg-config" as root.

I added pkg-config to the prerequisites for installing the IP/ROHC
software. Be sure to check that all the required software are installed:
https://rohc-lib.org/wiki/doku.php?id=iprohc-install&#prerequisites

You received this question notification because your team ROHC Team is
an answer contact for rohc.