Re: [Question #249394]: Packets cannot be compressed while using RAW socket packets

Didier Barvaux posted a new comment:
Avani,

> Can anyone help me , to implement the above scenario for two hosts .
> example : local host is my pc and another host is remote server . now I
> want to send compressed packets to remote server and want to receive
> as decompressed packets on server using port-to-port communication.

Sorry for the delay of the answer. I was away in holidays.

You may want to try the IP/ROHC tunnel application. It takes
uncompressed packets from one host, compresses them, sends them to
another host that then decompresses them. More information is available
on the wiki: https://rohc-lib.org/wiki/doku.php#ip_rohc_tunnel

You received this question notification because your team ROHC Team is
an answer contact for rohc.