Re: [Question #403875]: make check failure

gael anyouzoa proposed the following answer:
Hi didier,this is my issue throught ubuntu, and centos,i have got the same error link on "include <libnetlink.h>"
is it iprohc system error??i have tried version iprohc 1.7.1 and 1.5.0i got the same issue.need more informations about..
root@asterisk:/usr/src/iprohc-0.7.1# make all
[  9%] Building C object common/CMakeFiles/iprohc_common.dir/tun_helpers.c.o
/usr/src/iprohc-0.7.1/common/tun_helpers.c:31:24: fatal error: libnetlink.h: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
 #include <libnetlink.h>
                        ^
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [common/CMakeFiles/iprohc_common.dir/tun_helpers.c.o] Erreur 1
make[1]: *** [common/CMakeFiles/iprohc_common.dir/all] Erreur 2
make: *** [all] Erreur 2

Best regardsGael