Re: rohc performance on lossy media

Thanks for your detailed response first;

First I tried method  rohc_comp_set_wlsb_window_width(comp,8) by giving
8bits window width but I still observe the following in the log files;

rohc_decomp_rfc3095.c:1463 parse_uo0() 4 SN bits = 0xe

So I think it still uses 4 bit window length? If yes did I do something
wrong?

Secondly I think for UDP packets ROHC_LSB_SHIFT_SN(-1) is used for
compressor and decompressor which makes parsing delayed packets impossible.

So I need to use something half of (2 ^ lsb_width)  instead of -1 by adding
a new enumeration value.

Do have any idea about this parameter?

Best Regards..