Re: [Question #664196]: compressor memory allocation question

Didier Barvaux proposed the following answer:
Hello,

I checked the allocated buffers for lists of IPv6 extension headers.
There are indeed quite large. I did change them for the TCP profile in
november, but I forgot to do the same for RFC3095 profiles. I have just
did it on the dev_improve_perfs_decomp_on_arm branch. Please update your
copy and tell me if it improves your situation.

There is still room for optimization for the struct list_comp. It still
weights 35k. I'm adding this work on my TODO list.

You received this question notification because your team ROHC Team is
an answer contact for rohc.