samsung-x360 team mailing list archive

Re: upgraded to karmic

I have also upgraded to the Final release of Karmic.
I have found TWO bugs.
One minor one related to the AWN-manager (the MAC os like icon dock) easily
solveable.
And the other one is the backlight problem. I have passed (thanks to George
IIRC) the parameter to the kernel to ignore the driver for the i915 and I
can handle the backlight with xbacklight and the gnome-panel utility. Or is
that corrected n the Final version? (I had it when I installed the RC).