samsung-x360 team mailing list archive

Re: ubuntu tech samsung backlight issue

I had a different problem on my X360 - using the fn+brightness keys
changes the brightness but the keys appear to 'stick on' so a single
depress will result in dozens of adjustments of the brightness.  Even
worse after these have happened the keyboard ceases to function and
the only choice is to press the power button and select reboot from
the menu.

With regards other distros, I have also found that the keys do not
work with Fedora 13 either.  I've had to go back to using my Thinkpad
X200s, which is heavier than I'd like with less screen real estate
than my X360.

Regards

James