savanna-all team mailing list archive

Re: Problem with Hadoop Clusters

Sorry. Here is the config file:

[DEFAULT]

# REST API config
port=9000
allow_cluster_ops=true

# Address and credentials that will be used to check auth tokens
#paste.filter_factory = keystoneclient.middleware.auth_token:filter_factor
os_auth_host = 192.168.88.1
os_auth_port = 35357
os_admin_username = savanna
os_admin_password = XXXXX
os_admin_tenant_name = admin

# (Optional) Name of log file to output to. If not set,
# logging will go to stdout. (string value)
#log_file=<None>
log_file = /var/log/savanna.log
#verbose=True
debug=false
#default_log_levels=amqplib=WARN,sqlalchemy=WARN,boto=WARN,suds=INFO,keystone=DEBUG,eventlet.wsgi.server=WARN

[cluster_node]

# An existing user on Hadoop image (string value)
username=root

# User's password (string value)
password=swordfish

# When set to false, Savanna uses only internal IP of VMs.
# When set to true, Savanna expects OpenStack to auto-assign
# floating IPs to cluster nodes. Internal IPs will be used for
# inter-cluster communication, while floating ones will be
# used by Savanna to configure nodes. Also floating IPs will
# be exposed in service URLs (boolean value)
use_floating_ips=true

[sqlalchemy]

# URL for sqlalchemy database (string value)
#database_uri=sqlite:////tmp/savanna-server.db
database_uri = mysql://savanna:XXXXX@localhost/savanna