savanna-all team mailing list archive

Re: Outstanding Items

Erik, team,

We've updated the Plugin API document. Now it better reflects
responsibilities of Savanna core and plugin:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/File:Savanna-plugin-api.pdf
The major changes are in "Cluster Lifecycle..." sections.

We propose to change the UI for case when user creates cluster from
provider-specific config file. The new UI provides user with ability to
specify OpenStack flavor and number of nodes for the cluster. Here are the
mockups for our proposals:
https://wiki.openstack.org/w/images/8/82/Savanna_cluster_creation_mockups.pdf

The integration between UI, Savanna and plugin is described in API document
in section "Cluster Lifecycle for Config File Mode".

Let us know what do you think about that.

Nirmal,

We definitely going to discuss all that on the meeting.

Thanks,

Dmitry