savanna-all team mailing list archive

get_node_processes

I am looking for clarification on get_node_processes(hadoop_version).
I assume that this is only used for template creation?

The reason that I ask is that there is no cluster object passed in the call so the plugin will only be able to return default service/component information for the specified version. In other words, if this is used in places other than template creation, since an advanced(plugin specific) configuration is not passed, the plugin will only return default data, which may not match the specified advanced configuration.

Thanks,
John