savanna-all team mailing list archive

Re: get_node_processes

The "get_node_processes" function is needed to display supported services and node-processes at UI. The list of node processes should be specified in node group to tell plugin which process should be started at instances of the node group. In file-based configuration flow plugin should set node processes per node groups, so, there is no need to pass any additional info to this function.

Sincerely yours,
Sergey Lukjanov
Software Engineer
Mirantis Inc.