savanna-all team mailing list archive

Re: Source of truth

Hi Jon,

the core Savanna code is under development and it can have some outdated or fixed names. I think that it's not a problem to fix such difference in future.

As for the actual code truth - I'll try to update at least code to not miss some needed attributes and than update docs to contain all updates.

P.S. Thank you for reminding me about the outdated config object :)

Sincerely yours,
Sergey Lukjanov
Software Engineer
Mirantis Inc.