savanna-all team mailing list archive

Re: UI Mockups

Hey Dmitry,

Thanks a lot for starting this thread. I feel the user experience is
extremely important to get right. With that I wanted to propose a few goals
for the UI that we should agree towards
1. The UI experience should stay the same regardless of whether the user
picks Apache Hadoop or any vendor distro to provision a Hadoop cluster
2. The UI should have some flexibility to support the differences in the
components that the various vendor distros support.

Given the above, I suggest some changes to the UI as attached in the sketch
in the email.

Thanks
Himanshu