savoirfairelinux-openerp team mailing list archive

Re: lp:~extra-addons-commiter/e-commerce-addons/7.0-sale-workflow into lp:e-commerce-addons

Review: Needs Fixing

Hi totaly agree with Joel add C2C as author along Akretion.

Regarding the refactor, there is only an problem for me. The cron will test again and again all sale order in exception.  If your cron run every minute this is a bad idea I think.

I propose to not test the sale order in exception. https://code.launchpad.net/~extra-addons-commiter/e-commerce-addons/7.0-sale-workflow-merge-fix/+merge/193163
Note I had a dependency on sale_exception, are you ok with that?

I will propose a merge to have an abstraction function to remove easily an exception (for exemple if the total amount is incorrect and you edit the sale order line then you should remove the exception).

Note : we can activate the test_draft_order cron so every order block in draft state can be retested by this cron.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~extra-addons-commiter/e-commerce-addons/7.0-sale-workflow/+merge/155920
Your team extra-addons-commiter is subscribed to branch lp:~extra-addons-commiter/e-commerce-addons/7.0-sale-method.