savoirfairelinux-openerp team mailing list archive

Re: lp:~extra-addons-commiter/e-commerce-addons/7.0-sale-workflow into lp:e-commerce-addons

> Hi totaly agree with Joel add C2C as author along Akretion.
Done.

> Regarding the refactor, there is only an problem for me. The cron will test
> again and again all sale order in exception.  If your cron run every minute
> this is a bad idea I think.

Already responded on https://code.launchpad.net/~extra-addons-commiter/e-commerce-addons/7.0-sale-workflow-merge-fix/+merge/193163

This issue only happens when sale_exceptions is installed, not when the module is used alone.

> I propose to not test the sale order in exception. https://code.launchpad.net
> /~extra-addons-commiter/e-commerce-addons/7.0-sale-workflow-merge-
> fix/+merge/193163
> Note I had a dependency on sale_exception, are you ok with that?

No, I see no reason to force the usage of sale_exceptions.

Thanks
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~extra-addons-commiter/e-commerce-addons/7.0-sale-workflow/+merge/155920
Your team extra-addons-commiter is subscribed to branch lp:~extra-addons-commiter/e-commerce-addons/7.0-sale-method.