savoirfairelinux-openerp team mailing list archive

Re: lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/banking-addons/loose-coupling into lp:banking-addons/bank-statement-reconcile-7.0

Thanks for the changes!

> Yes, each handler is called for each bank. Normally, it's not a problem
> because each handler handle the payment they are able to handle and once that
> happen, the handler is supposed to flag the payment request as "sent" (only
> payment in "waiting" mode are sent to handlers). So double charging isn't
> supposed to happen.

Still a concern for me or I didn't understood something:

If I install payment_management_visa_desjardins, it will send all the payment whose state is 'credit_card' according to

    toprocess = [cpr for cpr in customer_payment_requests if cpr.bank_account_id.state == 'credit_card']

But what happens if want some of them to be sent to desjardins and some of them to be sent to another bank?

> As for the possible import bug, yeah, I saw in C2C's new connector framework's
> comments that such thing can happen, but I'm not sure that the possibility of
> that happening is enough to warrant a complexification of the import
> mechanism. Do you think that this possibility is a deal breaker?

It happens at least when you install a module, then uninstall it.
I can't figure out if such a situation is a deal breaker for your module or not.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~savoirfairelinux-openerp/banking-addons/loose-coupling/+merge/185033
Your team Savoir-faire Linux' OpenERP is subscribed to branch lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/banking-addons/loose-coupling.