savoirfairelinux-openerp team mailing list archive

Re: lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/partner-contact-management/city-move into lp:partner-contact-management

To argue to this discussion, In North America, we don't have only one ZIP per city and thousands per city.
That's why we don't care about to enter a ZIP in our scenario but only focus on the link between city and country.

Regards

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~savoirfairelinux-openerp/partner-contact-management/city-move/+merge/196023
Your team Savoir-faire Linux' OpenERP is subscribed to branch lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/partner-contact-management/city-move.