misc. menesis-oriented things

1) Hm, I guess I noticed this: Zope 3.1.1 came out 2009-08-06 06:16:50
with a security notice.  I just noticed it in passing in my RSS
reader.  The change notes for this are not on the website, but the
Zope 2 releases at the same time say "Fixed vulnerabilities in the ZEO
network protocol affecting ZEO storage servers."  There doesn't appear
to be a 3.4.1, so I don't know if it doesn't effect later versions of
Zope 3.  Also, we don't use ZEO so regardless it isn't incredibly
pressing.  Just a bit confusing.

2) menesis & Lumiere: Make sure you're communicating with each other
about what needs to happen for the CanDo release that will need to be
updated and deployed *very soon* (when?).

3) I've pretty much got the new front page content for schooltool.org
ready, although I do have to figure out how I want to do the CSS.  If
you're (i.e., menesis) up for it, perhaps we could work on deploying
this on Wednesday (pointing st.org to the static page, nuking plone,
redirecting 404's to the new front page), or we could just do it next
week if you'd like to schedule some time then.  We just need to nail
it down.

--Tom

Follow ups