Re: section report cards

I think that what you suggest works as a short term solution, solving
the section report card request need.  Eventually we will want to
create a more generalized report request mechanism that will be
flexible and expandable as new reports are added to the system, all
the while providing a consistent report request experience for the
user.  As it is, we don't have enough different types of reports yet
to need such a system.