section report cards

First, a little overview of the current report card oriented navigation:

* printing a report card for an individual:

Persons > (student) > Print Report Card (year implicit)

* printing report cards for a group:

(year) > Groups > (group) > Print Report Card

Now we need to add printing a report card with just the grades for one section.

So one approach, which we probably should do, but it isn't the highest
priority (I don't think):

(year) > (term) > Sections > (section) > Print report card > makes a
big pdf report just for this section (and linked sections) for all the
students in the section.

For an individual student, I do think we just need to go to an
intermediate report selection page, particularly since next year we'll
have to allow you to print the previous year's report card.

So we'll have this:

Persons > (student) > Reports

Which takes you to a page which essentially has links in this format:

Report Cards
- Year
-- Course
-- Course
-- Course

e.g.
2009-2010
- English 9
- Algebra
- Biology

Plus then links to other reports as they are written.

Make sense?

--Tom

Follow ups