Anyone for worms?

I've just opened a can of worms:

http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2010/04/15/%23launchpad.html

involving Launchpad's lack of support for languages other than
English.  I believe this is a serious problem, with only two good
longer term solutions:

1. The one true launchpad goes multilingual
2. The Spanish speaking world setups up it's own launchpad

There is, of course, another possible solution, that the Spanish
speaking world should use infrastructure other than Launchpad for
software development, but I'm not going to entertain that seriously.
Launchpad is the best such platform, isn't it?  And if so, we wouldn't
want to deny our friends in the Spanish speaking world it's use, would
we?

bon appétit

jeff