Requesting closed translation template for es_SV

I started to set up some instances for schools here in El Salvador, and together we have created a glossary of words we would like to have displayed in SchoolTool (Courses, Sections, School Years, Terms, Activities, etc).

Since the Spanish translations for the SchoolTool projects are open in Launchpad, the translations are provided by people in Mexico, Spain and other Latin american countries. Unfortunately we all don't use the same words for things.

I see that SchoolTool trunk has a es_CL template (for Chile), although I cannot access it through Launchpad. There are also variations for English (Australia, Canada, United Kingdom) which are accessible through Launchpad.

So I'd like to request a set of closed translations for the different SchoolTool projects for es_SV (Salvadorean Spanish). I'm willing to take responsability of mantaining it. We want it closed, so only people involved in the project here in El Salvador can use it.

If this is not possible I'd like to get some advice on how I could set this up on my own. Maybe in a personal branch or something. Or maybe a SchoolTool El Salvador subproject could do it?

Thanks, Douglas

"... allí­ es cuando te das cuenta que las cosas malas pueden resultar bastante buenas..." - Lionel Messi

Por favor, evite enviarme adjuntos de Word, Excel o PowerPoint.
Vea http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html

Follow ups